Turned my mourning into Dancing……!!

I had an unforgettable experience in the year 2012. This took me back to Jesus, my first love.


I had nausea from the month of October and my appetite became poor. I was really upset because my dear uncle was fighting cancer and I was going through a traumatizing period. After he passed away in the last week of November, I was almost sinking into depression. I had several questions in my mind.
During the first week of December I started having fever and vomiting. From 10th December I started urinating in brown color and I started vomiting whatever I ate. Then we went to the doctor and he asked me to take a blood test and urine test. The reports showed that there were bile pigments and blood traces in my urine. The doctor diagnosed that my liver was affected and gave me tablets for jaundice. Even after consuming the tablets my vomiting never stopped. That is when we went to Anita aunty for prayer. She prayed for me and asked me to keep reading Isaiah: 54, Ephesians: 6 and Psalms: 91. She prayed and gave me blessed oil to drink and soon after I felt hungry and had dinner that night. During 17th December my stools turned almost white. I was totally devastated and became frail in my body. My vomiting continued again and I was not able to eat anything. We went for prayer to Anita aunty and she asked me to attend the 3 day deliverance meeting. The two days were the most haunting days of my life. I was totally sick. I kept praying, singing and reading the Bible. I could not lie down straight on my bed. I always slept on my mom’s lap. My sister would play the guitar and sing along with me. As a family we were fighting it out. I started having questions in my mind. Would God deliver me from this sickness? Was I ever going to be normal again? When would all this happen? Looking at what happened to my uncle, I thought God was not in control of every situation.

The deliverance meeting was from 19th Dec to 21 Dec’12. But due to continuous vomiting my body became totally weak, I was not able to sit for a long time. I had back pain. I was not even able to burb. On the first day, that was a Wednesday; I did not attend the morning session but went for prayer in the evening. Aunty prayed and said see you’re going to go home and eat today. I was happy to hear that and went home and had dosa and soup but I vomited everything I ate. That night I could not even sleep. I had disturbing dreams and visions. But then somehow I wanted to go to the meeting and be in the presence of God, so on Thursday I went for the meeting. By this time my eyes had become yellow and my whole body was having a yellow shade. In the meeting, aunty prayed along with the congregation for my healing. I felt a kind of heat passing through me. Then aunty prayed for me. But I did not feel any better. I went back home feeling lost. When mummy came home, I asked her this question, “Ma, you will not let me die right?”
I had never in my life felt that I would die. But she affirmed me that she would never let me die and that God is able and mighty to save me. In the morning that day, I received a promise card from Jesus Calls, “I will make you an eternal excellence, a joy of many generations Isaiah  60:15” I kept asking God, so if you’re going to make me a joy of many generations, then that means I would not die. I had not seen any generations yet.  Then I ate my lunch. After so many nights, that night I slept without any disturbance. The next day I woke up feeling no better, but somehow I had the strength to take bath and come for the meeting. Since it was the last day of the meeting, the full house was flooded with people and I was sitting on the floor and listening to the word. I could not even sit straight for so many days. But now God enabled me to sit for almost 3 hours on the floor without even the slightest discomfort.  When the meeting ended I felt so hungry that I had never felt in all these months. I went down and to the glory of God I ate the biryani which they gave in the meeting. (Doctors advise to avoid non-veg food, if you’ve had jaundice)

I felt totally free. I don't even remember the moment God healed me. He turned my mourning into dancing. I felt like I was never sick. When God heals it 100% perfect and by the sheer grace of God I am doing well. It’s been almost a year, I never continued the jaundice tablets, I dint have any food restrictions. Jesus healed me.
If you never felt pain, then how would you know that God is a Healer? Allow God to heal you.

Comments

Popular Posts